Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Buyers Just Bought This House ... already!

The ink isn't dry on my license yet and, with the help of Kent, my sponsoring broker, we have a house in escrow!
My buyers liked this one (see photo) near Adams and South 15th and plan to transform it.  We will post the "after" photo's here and I am sure the neighbors will be pleased. List price was $35,000 for 908 sq ft with full basement and a big lot in a nice neighborhood. That's $38/sq ft ... at list price.  I can't tell you what the sale price is until we close. If you were thinking about a Las Vegas investment, Quincy is better - call me.  We might not find another this low, but we might come close.

We also have a new listing at Rodemich - Photo to follow.  It is ready to rent if that suits you, at 3125 Rutledge place - 3 bed room ranch, 1080 sq ft, neat as a pin. Could rent between $700 and $1000.  Listed at $92,500 that puts a 10% ROI within reach.  2010 real estate taxes were $1632.44.  Email me with any questions.

So, put Quincy on your radar.  Low prices.  Good returns.  Low crime. Great quality of life.  I will add some links to this blog to aid your research as the days go by.  And, I hope to find some farm land to list and find some folks who want to buy.  They tell me food remains in demand worldwide.
In the meantime, good hunting!

No comments: