Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hedge Post Foundation




















I am a new member of the Western Illinois Sustainable Agriculture Society and I recommend the purposes of the group, and others like it, to everyone who eats. If you have been wanting to grow food, but need land, call me. If you have an odd 5 acres that someone could grow something tasty on, call me. I would be happy to help you find the missing party. My purpose is just to help us grow a wider diversity of food and bring unused land back into production. I'm thinking lease or crop-share, etc. I am also interested in green construction and implementing renewable energy. For instance, the pond in the photo is fed by a spring and it serves as farm irrigation in dry weather. It could raise fish, cool a house, and create electricity all at the same time. When I get something more happening with it, I will post the photo's here. I plan to undertake these activities under a organization that may be called the Hedge Post Foundation, LLC. Eat well and prosper. GH

No comments: